Account Executive - Home Health Sales - ReqCode 1064216
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
HomeChoice Health Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONExciting Sales/Marketing Opportunity with a Leader in Geriatric Home Health ~ Become A Senior Advocate! HomeChoice Health Services is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As an Account Executive, you will:* Provide information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding services offered.
* Provide coverage and reimbursement of these services in order to enhance and promote Almost Family in the marketplace.
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, health care facilities, and referral sources appropriate for agency services.
* Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, social workers, and other health care professionals who utilize home care services by regularly scheduling and conducting visits to those referral sources in order to assist in identifying those patients who may be appropriate for home health services thereby increasing the number of clients served by the agency/market.
* Maintain current knowledge of agency/market trends, coverage criteria, and industry changes to ensure compliance with required regulations.
* Represent the agency at health fairs, mall shows, other community service functions, and participates in civic and/or community committees as requested.
Qualifications:* Bachelor's Degree or demonstrated experience that serves as equivalent.
* Home health or health care experience preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, and other health care professionals.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Benefits:Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. Account Executives are also eligible for a generous bonus program. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team! img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50566414.jpg /