This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WE ARE
Revecent is a premier retained sales recruiting and talent development firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a cinema, video, and media organization that curates powerful and uncluttered storytelling for brands, exhibitors, and audiences at movie theatres nationwide. They create engaging, technology forward media solutions for all of their partners, both big and small.
* TITLE: Advertising Account Executive
* ROLE TYPE: Outside Sales
* LOCATION: Houston, TX (work from home)
* COMPENSATION: $40, base salary + Commissions (Y1 OTE $60k-75k)
* TYPE: Full Time with Benefits
* INDUSTRY: Media & Advertising
* REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Media Sales experience including radio, print, local television or other local advertising is preferred.
* TRAVEL: Travel within territory
* Responsible for selling digital cinema advertising to local businesses.
* Develop new business through extensive prospecting, cold calling and lead generation.
* Provide ongoing customer service to all clients to increase renewal rates.
* Meet with various business owners to inform them on advertising and growth opportunities of Cinema Advertising.
* Educate current and prospective clients on how cinema advertising can help their business grow.
* Strong communications and selling skills combined with a can-do attitude are essential
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Media Sales experience including radio, print, local television or other local advertising is preferred.
* A proven track record in a B2B, business development focused role
* Ability to work independently from a home office
* Ability to build strong, long lasting client relationships
* Ability to identify emerging business categories
* Presentation skills and proficiency with MS Power Point
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred
* Valid Driver's License required
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Flexibility/Work from home
* Promote from within culture with advancement opportunities
* Formal new hire training program to aid sales success in local market entry
* Car allowance, tablet, phone allowance, 401k, vacation + full medical benefits
* 10% commission paid (bi-weekly) on billed revenue up to $200k in booking, 15% thereafter + spot bonus opportunities + 5% commission paid on current on-screen advertisers and these will convert to full commission upon renewal.
* $12k bonus incentive for new hire during first 39 weeks