Account Executive - Imaging
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
At Nuance, we are hard at work creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do. As a leading provider of voice and natural language understanding solutions, we design the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. We partner with the best and largest companies around the world including car manufacturers, mobile carriers, banks, hospitals, and airlines to improve service, make their businesses and products run more smoothly, and create a better experience for their customers. Built into contemporary systems, our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate, reduce complicated processes into simple ones, and, above all, empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them.
Our solutions make people s lives easier at home, in the office, and on-the-go, so that they can spend their time on the things that matter most to them.
In this role as the Account Executive, you will oversee the activities of team members selling Nuance Digital Imaging products/services through our major Partner Channels (Canon, Ricoh, KMBS, Xerox HP etc.), The Sales Reps are assigned a geographic territory and cover all of our Partners or, for specific, large named accounts in the case of the Major Account Representatives Each Partner has a unique set of processes and culture that you will need to become familiar with as you drive the opportunities and relationships. You will also work with a Technical Consultant to help train and support technical Sales activities.
You will report to a Senior Director of Sales in the Americas inside Nuance. You will also interact with Product Management, Alliance, Sales Operations and various other disciplines inside the Business Unit to follow up on the specific requirements and demands of the business in your region.
* Deliver assigned targets in the assigned territory for the fiscal year.
* Act as the escalation point for reported issues and problems from team members or customers, following through to satisfactory resolution.
* Identify emerging markets and product demands for our Partner sales Reps, then translate this information into sales strategies and tactics for your assigned territory.
* Work with team members to devise strategies for underperforming market segments or customers, and evaluate if and how to adjust sales tactics accordingly.
* Recruit as needed to expand their team to support increased sales levels, and bring additional Sales and Professional Services resources to the delivery and customer support process.
* Formulate business cases and solution scenarios, leading to adoption by end users and customers.
* Diligently monitor budgets, sales in progress, pipeline activity, and new prospects/opportunities using pipe-line sales cycle management techniques.
* Oversee the ongoing record maintenance of full sales opportunities and activities in Nuance s forecasting/CRM system (Salesforce.com).
* Prepare and present frequent reports (weekly) to senior management on status, results, as well as progress and activities on projects, forecasts, and sales revenues.
* Manage and implement policies and procedures for their direct sales teams, and devise process improvements that result in enhancements to the sales process and/or increased sales.
* It is expected that you will spend 70% of your time in the field with the Partners
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10 plus years
Solution orientated sales framework, partner management, people skills.
Partner experience, success in related Partner Sales Role
Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Business Administration is preferred; a degree in other related fields of study (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) would also suffice.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.