This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
American Homepatient, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONOne of the Nation's major suppliers of in-home oxygen & respiratory therapy seeks a Sales Representative.
Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources in the medical community and conducting in-services educating them in the use and application of medical equipment.
* Obtaining a predetermined number of oxygen referrals and set-ups from referral sources per month
* Preparing and submitting approval plans for sales territory management
* Providing marketing information to management as requested and/or made available
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
* Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
* High School Diploma
* College Degree Preferred
* DME or Medical Equipment, Hospice or Home Healthcare experience is Preferable
* Previous experience selling in the home health care field preferred
* Knowledge of basic selling skills, Medicare, insurance reimbursement, and accounting practices a plus
* Must have excellent human relations skills, and be computer literate.
American HomePatient is an equal opportunity, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. American HomePatient provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because American HomePatient believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V