Account Executive - Legal Services 8/31/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Global legal services company has immediate openings for sharp, motivated sales professionals as Account Executive to join their international discovery solutions team that provides solutions in forensic technology, electronic discovery, and information governance to law firms and corporate legal departments around the world.
The position of Account Executive is responsible for actively sourcing and developing new business relationships. As a sales representative, you can enjoy the entrepreneurial benefits of a rapidly growing industry leader. The company is one of the fastest growing and most broadly diversified service and technology providers in the industry with advanced sales support.
* Call on corporate counsel, c-level executives, and law firms to sell solutions for forensics, early case assessment, predictive coding, hosting, e-data processing, and other traditional litigation support solutions.
* Generate new client leads through prospecting and marketing efforts.
* Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities in coordination with Sales Management.
* Work closely with Solutions Engineers, Project Managers, and Professional Services to deliver complete solutions for the client.
* Complete all aspects of the sales cycle (proposal through close of sale).
* Represent the company at industry trade shows.
* Develop existing client business base.
* Meet set quotas for sales achievements.
* Maintain and update sales progress reports according to agreed time frames.
* 1-3 years of successful sales experience, preferably selling or working with the legal industry services and a background in one or more of the following: e-discovery, legal recruiting, paralegal, attorney, legal services sales, law firm business development, litigation support, document management, or any legal industry sales of products or services.
* Proven track record in generating new clients and supporting an existing client base.
* Business development skills and abilities.
* Ability to achieve and exceed targets while working under pressure.
* Ability to travel for business opportunities and trade shows.
* Knowledge of the EDRM Model (e-discovery).
* Understanding of legal document review processes.
* Strong client management skills and consultative abilities.
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
* Outstanding relationship building skills.
* CRM expertise
* BS/BA required
* JD preferred
Please submit resume and summary of sales successes. All inquires held completely confidential.