Account Executive - LifeMap
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
Account Executive - LifeMap
Seattle, Washington; Tacoma, Washington; or Remote
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
The LifeMap Account Executive is responsible for ensuring existing accounts are retained by providing adequate service for customer satisfaction. To accomplish this goal the Account Executive is responsible for developing effective rapport with all brokers, group leaders, and decision makers. Works closely with the Implementation Specialists and Associate Sales Representative to coordinate a smooth transition from initial sale to ongoing service. Provides field service calls to review plan design, contract language, and administrative practices with assigned groups on an as needed basis. Receives calls daily from groups having specific problems or needing immediate assistance. Educates policy owners on renewal methodology and justifies rate increases on assigned groups. Prospects current policy owners for benefit upgrades and additional lines of coverage. Conducts annual employee benefits meetings and benefit fairs, soliciting and communicating the coverage available or enrolled in.
Key qualifications and experience:
* Bachelor s degree and/or 5 years related experience in the insurance field, with a preference for a life, disability, dental, vision, critical illness, accident and EAP background.
* Knowledge of life and health insurance practices as related to group life, STD, LTD, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident claims processing, billing, contracts and related information.
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to conduct clear and concise presentations for brokers and groups.
* Strong negotiating and presentation skills.
* Creative problem solving capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize, self-motivate and work independently.
* Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals and groups related to adding new lines of coverage and servicing existing accounts.
* Must work well in a team environment.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal employees, agents, group administrators and the general public.
* Must present a positive and professional image.
* Must hold a valid Washington Driver's License.
* Must currently hold a life and health license in Washington or states where business is conducted.
LifeMap employees are part of the larger Cambia Health Solution s family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
LifeMap is a life and disability insurance company, which offers additional benefits such as dental, vision, and short term medical coverage, to provide financial protection and access to care. People do business with us because of our high value products, our easy-to-understand language and our personalized service. We provide thoughtful guidance to help people choose the coverage they truly need through life s transitions. Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members.
Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.