This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Account Executive position supports the client service team by implementing and managing projects in a timely and efficient manner. The Account Executive drives the daily activities of a project and manages project scope, scope change, and potential project roadblocks.
* Able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven remote environment and deliver quality results.
* Responsible for overall management and delivery of individual client project assignments
* Support the development of client contactreports, financial documents, and agendas with direction from account supervisor
* Participate and guide internal meetings with Creative, Account, Copy, and other key personnel to discuss project status as required
* Draft creative briefs for internal review and share with client once approved
* Assist with facilitation of the medical/regulatory/legal process to insure promotional items adhere to medical/regulatory/legal compliance
* Collaborate with the Project Coordinator to develop timelines and communicate milestones
* Ensure the highest standards of quality control of client materials
* Execute projects according to timelines and budgets
* Take detailed notes during client meetings and teleconferences
* Prepare intial draft of client contactreports and summarize next steps
* Ensure relevant client deliverable and project materials (agendas, outlines) are prepared in advance of live client meetings and teleconferences
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 1year of pharmaceutical agency experience
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Proactive and "can do" attitude
* Ability to work well under pressure and remain flexible
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail