Account Executive, Medical Sales - Fort Lauderdale/Miami
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Universal Hospital Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB THAT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS\' LIVES AND TO WORK IN THE STABLE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY?
To achieve financial goals through growing revenue in existing and new accounts. Accountable for developing and implementing strategic plans to expand the use of products and services within assigned territory and accounts. Manage sales accounts by allocating appropriate time to high priority goals, requirements and sales opportunities.
* Identify and qualify sales opportunities
* Own overall customer relationship (foster relationships)
* Elevate the Conversation
* Maximize $$ at Existing Clients by:
* Contract compliance
* Introduce UHS Product Suite
* Fill the White Space
* Identify opportunities for internal growth in areas such as CES, PH, Surgical Services
* and Engage Specialist(s)
* Leverage our resources
* Use and leverage CRM tool
* Conduct business reviews with customers
* Identify and qualify new business opportunities resulting in new accounts
* Understand and articulate UHS value proposition
* Expand revenue within existing accounts
* Design and execute a territory plan centered around each business segment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
* Demonstrated the ability to apply technical, industry and product expertise to increase efficiency and reduce duplication of effort.
* Ability to speak competently about all clinical equipment found in hospital environments as well as strong understanding of hospital finance, reimbursement, regulatory, and safety practices.
* Embrace and demonstrate mastery of Professional Selling Skills (PSS) discipline.
* Demonstrated comfort level within all disciplines within Acute Care and LTAC setting.
* Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to work with CRM tool.
* Professional Selling Skills training/experience preferred.
* Demonstrated excellent presentation skills and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated strong business knowledge, perspective and ethical behavior.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Time management and organizational skills.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
* Proven computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* BS/BA degree in business, sales or marketing or
* 2-4 years healthcare sales or related experience required Previous management/supervisory, collaborative experience preferred.
* Prior equipment outsourcing experience is a plus.
* Must be available to travel up to 50%.
The numbers tell it all. UHS has been in business since 1939; it operates through 85 districts and serves customers in all 50 states.
Our motto? Quality. Value. Service. All of us. All the time. Now, find out what that means to you. Compensation includes base wage, 401(k). Full time opportunities offer health/dental and tuition reimbursement. Excellent career pathing opportunities as well. Learn more. Apply online today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.
PRIMARY JOB LOCATION:
Ft. Lauderdale - District site
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
Universal Hospital Services