Account Executive, Mid Market 8/25/2016
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive to drive our continued success as the fastest growing company in cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM).
Our financial applications for planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics are leading the market. We are going places and now we are looking for high-energy individuals with exceptional business acumen who wants to be part of that success.
The Account Executives drive revenue and reinforce the company as the undisputed EPM cloud leader. They deliver domain expertise, creativity and are passionate about helping finance customers solve their business problems.
Our customers benefit from improved business agility, improved security and lower overall cost compared to legacy on-premises alternatives. World-class companies trust the Company to power their strategic financial processes.
The Company is a fast-growing, private company backed by leading venture capitalists.
* Responsible for selling the complete Company solution, products, and services to Mid Market accounts
* Develop & cultivate prospective customers through partnering, networking and pipeline development
* Focus on top tier accounts and collaborate with solution consultants, services & channel partners to ensure complete coverage of entire target portfolio
* Build relationships and leverage collaboration from internal marketing, sales development, pre-sales and services teams
* Responsible for moving the opportunities through the entire sales cycle
* Drive adoption and identify new opportunities in top tier accounts with extended team
* Match the the Company's solution to the customer's business needs, challenges, and requirements
* Manage and track sales activities in Salesforce.com
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 4+ years' experience selling enterprise software
* Experience selling to the office of finance: EPM/CPM or other enterprise application technology / services.
* Experience building out a new territory / net new accounts through multiple channels: self-generated, SDR, partners, alliances, social and marketing.
* Track record of success preferably at both large and small software companies
* Strong communication and presentation skills both in person and over the phone
* Ability to work within large complex sales cycles
* Experience in working with Pre-Sales Consultants and Post-Sales Services and Support Professionals
* High energy with a positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves
* Ability to demonstrate value to the customer from the first interaction
* Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred