Account Executive, Municipal Utilities
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccount Executive, Municipal Utilities
The Everbridge team thrives on providing new communication paths that have never existed before. Everbridge s platform prepares all organizations e.g. commercial, healthcare, & public sector alike for critical situations such as Severe Weather Events, Evacuations, Safety Hazards, Security Threats, Facilities Problems, Employee Notifications, Community Engagement, Datacenter alerts, and IT/Telecom Disruptions.
About the Job:
Everbridge is seeking a hunter/closer looking to start their career or take that next step in the career in software sales. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales within the higher education markets to keep students and faculty safe and their operations running.
The individual will focus on developing domain knowledge of products, competitors and target buyers in the Municipal Utilities vertical. Candidate can be based in our Pasadena, CA or Burlington, MA offices, and will primarily be responsible for selling on the phone and web.
* Education: Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
* Overall experience: 2+ years or equivalent experience within a sales role.
* Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
* Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
* Must be fluent in English.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
* 1+ years of experience selling SaaS or hosted software to public sector accounts.
* Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales environment.
* Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
* Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
* Experience using SalesForce a plus.
* Experience selling into the transportation domain a plus.
* Experience prospecting and identifying new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy prospect pipeline.
* Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
* Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology focused on qualification.
About the company:
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help Keep people safe and Businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to Making a Difference, Everbridge was recently named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law