This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a startup Saas firm providing a disruptive all-in-one accounting management platform for businesses. They are funded in major growth mode.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE SNAPSHOT:
The ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to be a high level individual sales contributor and leader! This is an opportunity to shape a fast growing technology firm. Role offers major growth, competitive base salary, commission, stock options, collaborative team and a full health care package. Your target clients will mostly be small and medium-sized businesses. You will be based out of our NY headquarters, and be part of an incredibly talented team that sees open communication, hard work, positivity, honesty, and humility as essential ingredients for success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
* In your first 90 days, build and optimize your outbound prospecting process by constantly iterating, to hand it over to the SDR team
* Prioritize and follow up on quality prospects, communicate the value proposition, handle objections and close deals
* Build your pipeline by building relationships among corporate stakeholders within prospect firms
* Outperform your sales quota by working collaboratively with customer service and technology departments
* Consistently learn and always iterate on your approach with creative strategies and innovative solutions
* Act as a brand representative for AR platform by educating your prospects during each interaction
IDEALLY, AS AN ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* 1-3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A HIGH-ACHIEVING SALES TEAM AS A TOP PRODUCER, OR
* A RECORD OF EXTRAORDINARY ACHIEVEMENT AS EVIDENCE FOR AN UNRELENTING, PERSISTENT OVERACHIEVER
* Ability to close new business at or above quota level
* Prior experience with software sales, in a cold-calling sales environment
* Disciplined and powerful work ethic, with a laser-sharp focus
* Ability to learn fast and adapt fast to a changing environment
* Emotional intelligence, with exceptional time management
* Excellent communications skills
* Experience with Salesforce CRM platform, along with MS Office Suite and Google Apps
* Experience in a startup, if possible
* BA, BS degree (MBA is a plus)
WHY WORK AT OUR CLIENT
Our startup client has currently enabled over 2,000 businesses to better manage their Financial strain by increasing their cash flows and take their efficiency to new levels. Their mission is to eliminate B2B risk in the world by building the most advanced platform in the world.