Account Executive 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LATIN AMERICA- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Our client is a top player in the Data Management Platform (DMP) market with a history in data collection, targeting, and advertising related technologies. They build on that legacy by continuing to expand its products in new and exciting ways. - helping publishers, marketers and agencies maximize the way they collect, unify, protect, and activate audience data on any device.
Our client is seeking an Account Executive- Latin America; you will be responsible for selling the companies Data Management Platform to publishers, marketers, agencies, and ad networks throughout the Central and South America. FLUENCY IN SPANISH IS A MUST AND ROLODEX TO THE LATIN AMERICA MARKET IS A MAJOR PLUS.
You will work closely with other members of the sales team to win new business and work with existing clients on contract renewals. The Account Executive will be expected to work with clients and stakeholders at various levels to design solutions that meet immediate and long-term needs. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and is based out of our New York City Office and travel as needed internationally (25%-35%)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for selling the companies Data Management Platform to publishers, marketers, agencies, and ad networks and ultimately driving revenue (closed business) in the form of guaranteed monthly revenue plus revenue from usage of the platform
* Strong knowledge and ability to present to CMOs, senior level ad ops, sales, and product management prospects.
* Generate leads and build relationships with prospects to create, develop, and maintain a strong pipeline of pending business.
* Work with the company's sales engineers, business development, and marketing personnel to identify and qualify prospective clients.
* Leverage internal resources including marketing, product management, and tech/engineering to effectively communicate companies value proposition to prospects
* Proven record selling a licensed based technology solution in the display adtech ecosystem. (DMPs, DSPs, Adservers, DCOs, etc.)
* Represent company at relevant industry events.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* BA/BSdegree or relevant combination of education and experience.
* 5+ years of SaaS platform technologysales, preferably within the digital media industry
* 8-10years of professional/business experience (less experience feasible if the companies are relevant, and they have demonstrated success)
* AdTech Media experiencePreferred
* Strong communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
* Ability to present complex subjects to all audiences in understandable terms
* Tech-savvy and solid understanding of the digital market
* Self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* Ability to learn new concepts and ideas quickly
* Team Player