This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Merchant Cash & Capital
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONBizfi, formerly known as Next Level Funding, is the premier FinTech Company combining aggregation, funding and a participation marketplace on a single platform for small businesses. Founded in 2005, Bizfi and its family of companies have provided more than $1.6 billion in financing to more than 29,000 small businesses in a wide variety of industries across the United States.
BizFi is a fully automated online market place designed to give multiple financing options to applicants. What sets us apart is our proprietary platform technology which allows business owners to get actual results for multiple product types and the ability to go directly to contract. Every step of the way, business owners are guided by an experienced funding concierge.
With our continued success and growth, we are seeking motivated and energized Account Executives to join our expanding Sales Team!
In addition to the unlimited earning potential, we are proud to offer a robust benefits package including:
* Base salary plus an aggressive commission structure
* Uncapped commissions
* Average 1st year income $60-80k potential, top performers earning over $100k.
* Paid training
* 401(k) with a company match
* Competitive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plan; additional voluntary benefit plans
* 2 weeks of paid vacation and company paid holidays
* Develop B2B accounts by prospecting warm and cold leads generated through our direct marketing and strategic partnershipchannels
* Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
* Build solid customer relationships and act as an important point of contact for customers' financing needs
* Conduct regularly scheduled client calls to communicate key campaign metrics
* Work effectively in a cross-functional capacity including key partnerships with sales, marketing, and finance
* Provide administrative support as necessary by responding to client and prospect questions and emails
* Secure new agreements where appropriate to drive revenue growth
* High school diplomarequired; Associates and/or Bachelor's degreepreferred
* 1-3years prior SalesExperiencepreferred, but not necessary
* Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
* Track record of over-achieving quota
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
Bizfi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that talent, drive and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.