Account Executive 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (FINE ART TRANSPORT)
Location: New York,, N.Y.
Our client is a well established European based company expanding their services in New York seeking talented Account Executives/Sales Professionals specializing in handling Fine Art and Antiques to join their expert art logistics team.
Duties will include: (but are not limited to)
* Contact Fine Art dealers, Galleries, Exhibitions, Fairs, Antiques dealers and Designers to introduce company's full service, top quality transportation services, storage, crating, package design & building.
* Assist with determining details and requirements for customization of each individual shipment.
* Provide consultation(s) and expertise in determining special handling issues.
* Prepare new account and special procedure paperwork to set up account(s)
* Work closely with other departments and agents including: Operations, Packing/Crating, Custom Brokers, among others.
* Keep informed and network with industry associations, meetings and/or shows & exhibits
* Build strong partnerships with clients by meeting their needs and providing outstanding customer service.
* Bachelor's degree is highly desired or related experience and/or training
* Minimum 5 - 7 years sales experience in Art/Antique transportation, logistics, or global moving & storage high value cargo.
* Must have solid understanding of domestic and international transportation rules, laws and regulations concerning the transport of Fine Art and Antiques.
* MIUST BE FLUENT IN SPEAKING AND WRITING ITALIAN
* Proven ability in Math skills including dimensions, and basic geometry
In addition to a competitive bases salary this position will also offer commission based on gross.