Account Executive, Nixle
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccount Executive, Nixle
About the Position
Everbridge is seeking an Account Executive with a track record of achievement selling software as a service technologies and ideally open to selling into state and local gov't accounts. As the Account Executive you will be responsible to sell new business into a select region. You will sell the full suite of Nixle, the leading community engagement platform relied on by over 8000 agencies, fire and police departments, schools, hospitals, etc. nationwide. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales. The individual will focus on developing domain knowledge of of products, competitors and target buyers in the state and local government (SLG) vertical. Candidate will be located in our San Francisco office, and will primarily be responsible for selling on the phone and web.
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting 100's of millions of people worldwide and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally.
About the Team
The Nixle team is a San Francisco based team. They are a collegial and collaborative group that thrives on providing communities throughout the country with news and information that is both proximate and personally relevant. Our technology is critical in creating new communication paths that have never existed before. Powered by Everbridge s platform, organizations use Nixle for critical situations such as Severe Weather Events, Evacuations, Safety Hazards, Security Threats, Facilities Problems, Employee Notifications, and IT/Telecom Disruptions.
* Education: Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
* Overall experience: 1-2 years or equivalent experience within a direct selling or business development software sales role.
* Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
* Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
* Must be fluent in English.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
* 1-2 years of experience selling SaaS or hosted software to commercial or state and local government accounts.
* Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales environment.
* Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
* Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
* Experience using SalesForce a plus.
* Experience selling into financial services/compliance domain a plus.
* Experience prospecting and identifying new opportunities within small to medium size businesses to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
* Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
* Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology focused on qualification.
* Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sales of telecommunication services, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery products, or related products highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
About the company:
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help Keep people safe and Businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to Making a Difference, Everbridge was recently named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law