Account Executive 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY iHeartMedia Stations
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
* Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
* Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
* Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
* Delivers effective sales presentations.
* Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
* Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
* Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
* Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia's budgets.
* Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
* Ensures prompt payments.
* Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
* Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
* Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
* Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's license and state-mandated auto insurance
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
* Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
* Strong client service relationship-building skills
* Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
* Negotiation and closing proficiency
* Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
* Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
* Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
* Flexibility and creativity
* Professional appearance
* Strong interpersonal skills
* 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
* High school diploma, college degreepreferred
* None required
Norfolk, VA: 1003 Norfolk Square, 23502