This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an Account Executive who is a seasoned hunter and experienced in selling software solutions to executives at either large or small companies. Enjoys getting to know the ins & outs of a technology, and then communicating the value it can bring to the marketplace.
Operate independently and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, intimately familiar with the enterprise sales cycle and can use solutions-based software sales skills to drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. A track record of proven sales success and an interest in sharing your expertise with a fast growing team.
* Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Develop and execute a regional sales strategy, emphasis on net-new accounts
* Represent Dynatrace relative to the competition
* Forecast and report sales activity metric driven
* Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory
* Arranging and conducting product demonstrations, proofs-of-concepts, etc.
* Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively
* Work closely with and establish engagement between Dynatrace functional areas such as marketing, Sales Engineering, solution managers, legal, finance and other lines of business as necessary; to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
* Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace advantages and win rate
* Build a predictable revenue stream:
* Execute a clear sales process
* Execute against mutual action plans
* Balance execution across multiple opportunities
* Leveraging resources across the team and multitasking
* 5 years software sales experience
* Proven career progression and tenure
* Value based selling experience
* APM experience is a plus, but not necessary
* Strong, demonstrable presentation skills
* Collaborative team selling (leveraging SEs and Solution Specialists to advance the sales process)
* Inside sales and start up experience are a plus
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the industry s premier Digital Performance Platform, making real-time information about digital performance visible and actionable for everyone across business and IT. We help customers of all sizes see their applications and digital channels through the lens of their end users. Over 8,000 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing customer experiences.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Sick Days and a company matching 401(k) Plan. We are an EOE -Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.