This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONClear Channel Outdoor
Generate advertising revenue and meeting sales targets through the creation and renewal of sales contracts.
* Drives for revenue goal attainment, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
* Prospects and develops new customer relationships, persuasively communicates strategies for meeting customer needs.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer's account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing and finance staff.
* Determines project pricing based on guidelines from management.
* Negotiates fees or services with clients with management approval.
* Oversees project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction.
* Delivers proof of performance (POP) to clients.
* Drives clients around the market to show outdoor media sites.
* Communicates and coordinate with Charting and other internal departments.
* Completes other duties as assigned or requested.
* 4-year college degree, BA/BS or equivalent.
* 2-3 years of progressive sales experience.
* Demonstrated track record of business-to-business sales experience strongly preferred.
* Media sales experience preferred; residency within the territory preferred.
* Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
* Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
* Sales achievement with experience in consultative or "needs" based selling techniques.
* Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
* Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
* Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
* Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
* Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
* Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
* Negotiating - Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
* Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
* Focusing on the Bottom Line - Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known.
* Dealing with Ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
* Business Acumen - Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies.
* Able to travel outside of the office at least 50% of the time for meetings and industry events.
* Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license.
Phoenix, AZ: 2325 East Camelback Road, Suite 400, 85016