This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 2/6/2017
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
This position is for the C&I AHL Division in Lighting and will be located in Texas working remotely.
Under general supervision, the Account Executive is responsible for bringing in significant business from assigned managed accounts by increasing account share and account penetration. This position builds and manages relationships within assigned accounts. Develops account plan and mobilizes internal resources to drive its implementation.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth, expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty. - Builds relationships with various management levels, divisions, and functional departments of assigned managed accounts.
- Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes, and closes sales by getting prospects commitments.
- Collects and maintains information, including business plan, from managed accounts so as to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and business opportunities and threats.
- Responds effectively to urgent and sensitive customer issues.
- Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor's degree) in a related discipline plus generally five years of directly related experience. Ability to communicate effectively and concisely.
General knowledge of company policies and sales process. Demonstrated ability to execute projects to achieve stated objectives. Has a general understanding of company's prod ucts and services.
Significant business travel and work outside of the office required.