Account Executive 8/27/2016
Idaho Broadcast Partners, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
KPVI NEWS CHANNEL 6 IN POCATELLO, IDAHO HAS an opening for an aggressive, knowledgeable and goal-oriented ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE for our NBC stations. Individual must be very customer-focused and able to build marketing plans to maximize local business growth. Organization, communications, and time management skills are a must.
* Self- motivated and high energy salesperson
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Capable of handling multiple tasks.
* Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance sales efforts.
* Ability to work well with customers and fellow employees.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other computer applications.
* Reliable and self-starting worker.
* Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
* Responsible for generating revenue through the development of new accounts for the television station.
* Responsible for generating revenue by growing existing advertising revenue from current clients.
* Able to develop effective marketing plans to meet clients' needs and objectives.
* Able to obtain budgets and meet deadlines.
* Responsible for ensuring superior client relations.
* Keep up-to-date on all station product lines and programming features.
* Keep up-to-date on the product lines and programming features of competing TV stations and other media platforms.
* Prepare and present both written and oral presentations.
* Prepare effective advertising schedules.
* Effectively negotiate advertising rates.
* Prepare accurate reports for sales management.
* Collection of accounts receivable, as required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER