Account Executive Public Sector - New England
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
As a Public Sector Account Executive for Lenovo, you'll be responsible for driving revenue, profit and customer satisfaction for State and Local Government accounts to achieve the required business targets. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make our Public Sector customers more productive, collaborative and transformative. You will leverage your knowledge of Lenovo's portfolio of award-winning products to develop strategies to help existing Public Sector customers understand the benefits of and implement Lenovo solutions. This is a client facing, sales role requiring deep industry experience, with expertise in how to close opportunities. This role will cover the New England states of CT, MA,ME,NH,VT, RI.
* Refining and bringing leadership to the current State and Local Government segments to achieve overall revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo.
* Develop high level account relationships (C-level) to serve as a trusted consultant to our customers.
* Develop the sales strategy and set aggressive goals to grow both the PC and Data Center businesses within which we compete.
* Understand and adapt to Lenovo's ongoing product and services developments.
* Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
* Build complex sales strategy to ensure both long and short term goals, objects and quotas are met.
Lenovo is more than just a leading technology company. We help our customers do more, do better, do what's never been done. Our mission is to develop the tools that take their work to the next level ... so we tinker for the tinkerers. Create for the creators. Build for the builders.
And where we're headed now is into a brand-new era - one that we call PC+. PC+ means building on the very best in PCs to create devices that deliver on the promise of the cloud - smartphones, tablets, storage and servers. It's the next chapter in technology, and it's opening up incredible opportunities - for Lenovo and for you. At $30B in global sales, in 160 countries, we are consistently outpacing the market in growth and innovation.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
* 7 - 10 years of successful PC and Server technology sales is required.
* Industry experience in Public Sector and track record of growing share of wallet within installed accounts is preferred.
* Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota.
* Executive relationship within account set.
* Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large public entities.
* Travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.