This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare is a leader in healthcare staffing throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Our primary focus is on providing nurse, allied and physician (locum tenens) staffing services and workforce solutions to the healthcare market. We are also one of the top five providers of retained physician and healthcare executive search services. In addition, we are a leading supplier of education and training programs, specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates to increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter must meet company and client expectations for producing quality candidates for open job orders. They must provide excellent customer service while meeting the goals and needs of field personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Exceed branch based goals to maintain and increase quality candidate pool and fill rate.
* Convert recruits to working candidates by working closely with branch personnel to place new hires.
* Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
* Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
* Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
* Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
* Attend staffing meetings, staffing oriented training, trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events.
* Conduct facility visits as needed and conduct regular competitive shops in the local market.
* Maintain and update candidate files to adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements.
* Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field associates have the appropriate information.
* Provide suggestions for marketing, advertisement placement in journals, internet job boards, and direct mail.
* Complete weekly staffing reports and work on recruiting projects as requested.
* Take rotational call as designated.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Goal oriented with a strategic mindset
* Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships
* Strong networking and prospecting skills; must possess creativity and marketing talent
* Able to recognize buying signals, can effectively negotiate and close the sale
* Self-motivating, high energy individual who can work under pressure while managing competing demands and changing priorities
* Excellent organization skills, detail-oriented, and able to efficiently prioritize, use time efficiently and handle multiple tasks
* Demonstrated ability to work well and effectively in a team environment; must possess a high level of influence and strong management skills
* Willing to be assertive, yet tactful, when necessary
* Must be able to quickly react to potentially critical situations and have strong problem solving abilities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate clearly and professionally across a broad corporate landscape
* Demonstrate proficiency in using MS Office suite and Internet Explorer
* Working knowledge of on-line candidate tracking system/database
* Availability to travel
* High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Minimum one year + of related experience, preferably in the healthcare staffing industry.
* Must possess a high level of knowledge in full cycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management and due diligence.
* Must have above average organization skills and computer proficiency.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed.
Cross Country Health Care offer a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401K plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country HealthCare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability
Riverside, California, United States