Account Executive 1 SMB
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Time Warner Cable
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Type: Full Time
Time Warner Cable Business Class is experiencing 20% year over year growth delivering world class business services and communications solutions. We have built technology solutions for over 500,000 customers, including voice, internet, network services, cloud services, and TV that custom fit our small to enterprise Customer s needs. We built our business on the single focus of being the best-in-class service provider and we are looking for best-in-class professionals to join us in our drive to success. If you share our passion for excellence and have an entrepreneurial spirit, come join our team!
We are currently seeking a driven, high energy sales professional who shares our passion to be the best-in-class and has a demonstrated track record of success. Our Account Executive 1 field sales role is responsible for acquiring new small-to-medium commercial customers. We do this by showing prospective clients how Time Warner Cable s innovative business solutions will help satisfy their growing technology and communications needs.
Essential Job Functions:
* Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of client centric product solutions
* Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone, cloud and video sales
* Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs
* Designs, develops and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
* Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events
* Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
* Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
* Works with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
* Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing
* Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
* Two or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice, cloud and/or video solutions
* Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, Internet solutions and fiber connected networks
* Strong networking and negotiation skills
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
* The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
* A valid driver s license and clean driving record
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred
Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver s License and safe driving record.
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 6329
Controlling Establishment ID: 00917 - Los Angeles Wilshire Blvd
Job Code: TWCMSA195 Account Executive 1 SMB Exempt