This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
This is a post-sales, post-implementation role, location can either be in San Francisco headquarters or remote.
The Account Executive is responsible for owning a book of business and making the customers in that book as successful as possible. The focus is on relationship building, understanding client needs and managing the contractual fulfillment of assigned accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a background in mid to large-scale customer relationship management, with demonstrated success exceeding expectations and in retaining and growing business relationship. The ideal candidate will be able to manage all aspects of an account (relationship development, reporting, metrics, anticipating customer needs).
This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization. There will be opportunities for career growth based on performance and interest, including management opportunities.
At Castlight Health, the Account Executive role is the "buck stops here" responsibility with customers and partners. As such, we're looking for a mid-level, savvy account management professional with exceptional judgment and tact.
* Manage and own mid-to-large scale customer relationships including effectively setting and managing client expectations
* Own all aspects of customer renewals including ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction, articulating Castlight's value story and identifying opportunities for upsells
* Must be well versed in escalation management, including working directly with VP level customer contacts to build relationships and resolve issues as they arise.
* Identify and articulate customer business objectives in order to meet and exceed them; serve as customer advocate within Castlight
* Develop project plans, issue logs, and communicate status to internal and external teams
* Keep the Castlight Health team informed and ahead of potential risks
* Approximately 30% regional travel is required.
* 5+ years of client/ account management or similar
* Health benefits experience strongly preferred
* Experience in healthcare (health plan, analytics, ACO, etc.) is strongly preferred
* Experience servicing mid to large national (Fortune 500) accounts for both services and support
* Project management and tracking
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
* Comfort in giving product demonstrations
* Ability to engage interpersonally with all levels of an organization
* Able to thrive in a matrixed organizational structure
* Process-driven and analytical thinker
* Strong leadership abilities including: high accountability, proactive in nature, thoughtfulness
* High level of comfort with fast-paced environments
* Benefits consulting experience or familiarity a plus
* IT/Tech familiarity strongly preferred
* Education BA/BS required