This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT ZIPWHIP
At Zipwhip, we have a passion for empowering businesses with the ability to communicate with customers the way they want to be reached: texting. We pioneered the concept of using the "cloud" to text enable existing landline and toll free numbers from virtually any connected device. Currently, Zipwhip also offers a carrier-grade texting platform to help mobile and landline operators modernize the text messaging medium. Our technology introduces trailblazing functionality while holding true to the distinct culture of texting that consumers have grown to love. Zipwhip cloud texting powers over 18M existing wireless and fixed line phone numbers.
Zipwhip was founded in 2007 with the mission to revolutionize the telecommunications industry with the philosophy that "the medium is the message". As a Seattle-based tech startup, we work hard, play kind of hard, and collaborate for genius ideas whenever possible.
Join us at our offices in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood as an Account Executive. We're looking for self-motivated, teachable individuals to champion a product that could change business communication across the U.S. Zipwhip sports a hip, sales friendly culture that is collaborative and high performing. We believe firmly in setting our employees up for success with a quality initial training program and a clear path toward income growth. The candidate should show an eagerness to learn Zipwhip's business and sales model and an interest in working within a start-up culture. Strong candidates are relationally saavy and excellent communicators. While confident and enthusiastic, they are also naturally curious and excited to learn.
* Managing a sales pipeline including customers in various stages of the sales process
* Pursuing potential new customers through Outbound calls, email campaigns, and social media
* Discovering customer needs through interactive webinars
* Proposing product solutions and enrolling new customers
* Maintaining positive relationships with your customer base
* Occasional (semi-annual) travel to conferences or networking events
* Account management and tracking
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* History of prior success (doesn't have to be work related)
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, strategic sales role
* Sales or calling experience a plus
* College academics a plus