Account Executive, Small Market - Non-Profit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESSES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - NON-PROFITS, SALESFORCE.ORG
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) revolutionizes how businesses use technology and has become the world's leader in enterprise cloud computing and CRM. Salesforce.org is driving the same revolution for non-profits.
Salesforce's cloud, social and mobile technologies unleash whole new possibilities for world-changers. Our Foundation's mission is to maximize our impact in the world by putting these transformative tools in the hands of non-profit innovators. Through our 1% model of corporate philanthropy, we have provided more than 23,000 Nonprofits with, affordable, best-in-class solutions. This in turn fuels our Social Enterprise model resulting in more than 700,000 hours of volunteer service and nearly $70M in monetary grants to the sector.
Relationships are vitally important to non-profit success. Becoming a more "Connected Non-Profit" helps create more meaningful relationships that help a mission thrive. Specifically our solutions help non-profits raise more funds, deliver more efficient and effective programs, and more deeply engage constituents and communities.
The Account Executive is the "quarterback " of the customer relationship, and we are looking for superstars to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to focus their skills to drive the effective use of technology for social benefit. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can facilitate positive social change, combined with large organization/enterprise technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
Salesforce.com has been ranked #7 of Fortune's 100 Best Places to Work in 2014, and Forbes Magazine's Most Innovative Company four years in a row. Our tremendous growth speaks to the value we are driven and committed to providing our customers. This opportunity provides truly unique opportunities to grow professionally and personally and we look forward to talking to qualified and interested candidates. Join us!
* Develop of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within an assigned geography.
* Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested non-profit accounts.
* Aggressively prospect and generate new contractual relationships with non-profit accounts.
* Manage the success, adoption and growth of existing customers.
* Consult with and advising large, strategic nonprofit customers resulting in increased adoption, success and expansion.
* Inside sales position with limited travel requirements (
* Track record of success (3+ year) in CRM or related business application sales.
* Detailed knowledge of SaaS applications (hands on experience with Salesforce, Force.com and AppExchange offerings preferred).
* Passion for helping advance the mission of non-profit organizations.
* Strong technical background.
* Strong interpersonal and presentation
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Extensive experience with web based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
* Bachelors Degree strongly preferred.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format only.
If hired, a Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, must be completed at the start of employment.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.