Account Executive, Software Sales
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
SmartFusion is looking for a Regional Sales Representative to plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities.
The Regional Sales Representative will maintain and develop sales of Harris SmartFusion products to the respective markets.
* Generate new business
* Foster relationships with current clients
* Collaborate with team members and leaders to improve the customer experience
* Master the product portfolio in order to articulate value via presentations and proposal
* Align solutions and services to client needs.
We are seeking Sales Representatives who can communicate, liaise, and negotiate. Harris is growing and looking for team members that have experience within local government and municiplalities. We will develop and train you to be a great sales professional!
***Position is Remote/Virtual***
Plan & manage a sales territory
Deliver value messages to potential customers
Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact
Attend and present at external customer meetings, and internal company functions, to aid business development.
Ability to present basic software features and functions in congruence to individual customer s areas of focus and priorities.
Maintain and develop existing and new customers to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities: product launches, promotions, advertising, conferences and tradeshows.
Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
Displays consistent desire to learn; seeks professional growth opportunities; continually embraces techniques regularly presented and stored within SmartFusion internal sites.
Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
* Bachelor s degree strongly preferred; MBA a plus
* Minimum of 3 years sales experience or experience working in state or local governments/Public Sector
* Ability to travel a minimum of 50-70% of the work week on average
* Comfortable presenting software in front of executives, supervisors and end users
* Superior oral, written and presentation skills necessary
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills necessary, especially effective listening & customer orientation mastery
* Basic knowledge and familiarity with computer technology such as networks, operating systems and databases is preferred.
* Fluent in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
SmartFusion is a newly organized division of Harris Computer Systems that provides local government software and solutions to over 150 municipalities, counties and utilities across the United States. We offer the opportunity, autonomy and culture of a tech startup with the backing of a well-established $350M+ company, a combination unlike any other in the space. As the flagship product, we build a diverse product offering of solutions, and value professionals that can translate vision into action. SmartFusion is a truly unique opportunity for leaders who will embrace the ambiguity of new beginnings while simultaneously defining the future of our organization.
Harris Computer Systems is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.