Account Executive/Sr Account Executive - Univ. of Tennessee
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/18/2017
IMG College is the nation s leading collegiate sports marketing company, offering national, regional, and local multi-platform marketing opportunities targeting 190 million college sports fans the largest and most attractive sports fan base. IMG College employs more than 700 people in nearly 100 offices throughout the U.S. IMG College is a division of IMG Worldwide, a global sports, fashion, and media business.
In 2014, IMG was acquired by WME, a leading global entertainment agency.
The Sponsorship Sales Executive will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following primary duties:
All aspects of corporate sponsorship sales, including
* Prospecting new business and potential partners
* Developing and pitching sponsorship packages designed to meet clients needs
* Closing new business
* Fulfilling advertising/sponsorship packages
* Managing certain inventory aspects of the operation, including:
* Coordinating with other sales executives on inventory availability
* Coordinating with vendors and appropriate Academy personnel to ensure all contract fulfillment is executed within scope of project and on time
* All aspects of customer service and client relationship building, including:
* Cultivating relationships with current and prospective sponsors
* Entertaining existing and new sponsors during hospitality and athletic events
* Other duties as assigned
Candidates should have a history of success in radio/media and/or sports advertising/sponsorship sales, preferably with a major Division 1 university, conference, rights holder, or major league professional sports team with significant corporate relationships already established. AE candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of media / sponsorship sales experience. Senior AE candidates must have at least 4 years of media/sponsorship sales experience. A Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent work experience) with a preference towards a sports management curriculum.
The ideal candidate will have, at a minimum, all of the following:
* A strong work ethic
* An innovative, energetic and self-motivated attitude
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Poise and ability to present him or herself well to others
* An entrepreneurial spirit
* Outstanding strategic selling skills
* Relationship-based selling approach
* Creative solution development
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.