Account Executive - Strategic Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a provides digitalmarketing solutions for its customers by leveraging an enormous amount of proprietary consumer behavior data. They are not a pure agency and nor a pure product company...they are true solutions provider. To help drive continued growth and increased market share, our client is seeking a proven sales / account executive with hunter instincts to make a direct and immediate impact on an exciting initiative bringing innovative digital advertising solutions to clients and prospects. As an Account Executive / Strategic Partner, you will sell digital solutions by leveraging your consultative sales skills and solutions-based approach to bring long-term solutions to clients. Strategic selling skills are needed for this role. You will be highly adept at analyzing the needs of your clients while at the same time having a strong grasp of each client's industry vertical and category. Ideal candidates will have deep lead identification experience, an extensive rolodex of contacts, and will know how to partner with marketing teams to produce impressive individual and team results.
In general, the Account Executive / Strategic Partner will represent the company's total audience solutions product suite and ensure, via teamwork, that client campaigns are properly implemented, monitored and optimized. This individual will meet with clients through a consultative needs-based selling approach to create custom marketing strategies that exceed customer expectations. The product suite includes digital advertising on our own properties and numerous ad networks, mobile, video, content marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media optimization, digital directories, and more.
* Proactively identifying new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, marketing, referrals, and lead databases
* Exceed established revenue goals
* Manage all activities and pipeline in Salesforce.com
* Maintain and optimize campaigns with the ability to renew or up-sell
* Serve as a marketing consultant by providing industry insights through up-to-date knowledge of industry trends
* Build relationships/partnerships through networking
* Prior salesexperience, preferably in a new business development role
* Passion for collaborating to create powerful marketing strategies
* Marketing agency/consulting or background in selling marketing software strongly preferred
* Proven success increasing sales in a competitive marketplace
* Comprehensive knowledge of needs-based selling or a strong service background conducive to understanding client needs
* Seeks learning, collaborates and desires to educate others
* CRM sales management software experience with a leading platform; salesforce.com is preferred
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Strong team player
* Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
* Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
* A BA/BS from an accredited four-year college or university, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficient in MS Office Suite applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
ENVIRONMENT & BENEFITS
* A fast-paced, ever-changing and exciting environment
* A collaborative culture that embodies teamwork but where ownership is encouraged
* High earnings potential with an un-capped commission structure
* Excellent benefits and advancement opportunities