This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Neopost USA, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONNeopost USA has an immediate opening in the Tarzana area for an Account Executive (Outside Field Sales, Business to Business, local with no overnight travel). As an Account Executive, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary and commission plan, full benefit plan, matching 401k program, car allowance, tuition reimbursement and training program. Neopost also provides excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth. The projected income for this position is 80K to 100K and income is uncapped. This role is perfect for the candidate who has some sales exposure and is looking to further their career in business to business outside/field sales.
Learn more about Neopost USA by viewing this short video: VIEW NEOPOST VIDEO
The Account Executive is a solutions/consultative sales role where you will be selling software, hardware, software as a service (SAAS) and subscription services.
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who possess these essential qualifications:
* One to five years of sales experience
* Strong customer service orientation
* Solid computer skills such as email and Word required
* Exposure to CRM systems such as Salesforce
* Good driving record and reliable transportation required
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasion and partnering skills
Neopost USA provides mailing, business communications management and shipping hardware and software solutions. We help our customers send, receive and connect their customer communications via physical mail, digital communications and parcels in the most secure, efficient and professional manner possible.
Founded in 1924, Neopost has grown to become a global leader in mailing solutions and a major player in digital communications and shipping services. Our wealth of experience, gained over a period of more than 90 years, has been marked by significant acquistions. The company's fast-growing business includes Document Output Solutions, Logistics and Customer Information Managment, positioning us as a key player in a technology-driven world.
For more information on Neopost USA, visit www.neopostusa.com.
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these six behaviors:
* Accountability: personal accountability and a proactive approach
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Communicative: strong communication skills/sincerity/candor
* Customer Centric: a customer service/partner orientation
* Knowledgeable: growth in industry knowledge and expertise
* Team Oriented: a team orientation and desire to collaborate within one's team and cross functionally and the ability to form strong working relationships with diverse groups of people
For consideration, please submit your resume on line.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled