Account Executive - Trade Show/Exhibit Industry 9/2/2016
USA Recruiting Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Salary Range BOE
. We need a candidate with experience in sales in the trade show/exhibit industry or related. They believe that advertising sales, sign sales, or graphic sales will fit well. We should probably stay local with those related industries but look at candidates outside the area and willing to move to Denver for trade show/exhibit experience specifically.
Search For: sales, business development, trade show, exhibit, advertising, signs, graphics.
Position Title Account Executive - Trade Show/Exhibit Industry - CO #3359
Around $40k to 50k base plus commission and bonus. Expectation is that an AE within 2years should be making around $120K plus. Sales should be minimum 1M in year two. First year is generally lower as they need to create a client base.
Location Denver CO
AE / Sales - Account Executive, Exhibits, Denver
We are currently seeking experienced Account Executives of trade show exhibits in Denver. The individual in this position is accountable for developing new business opportunities, deepening market penetration and increasing business with current customers. Work includes coordinating with internal teams and client representatives to ensure client satisfaction with services and products.
* Actively pursue leads, prospect potential clients, and reinforce Company client partnerships
* Identify selling opportunities by aligning initiatives and proposals to current clients' and potential clients' strategic imperatives
* Evaluate sales opportunities, and makes critical decisions about the core value of the potential business
* Lead the development of all pitches, capabilities presentations, strategic and tactical ideas, and written proposals
* Work with clients' executives and managers to ensure understanding of goals and strategic imperatives
* Negotiate terms and conditions, and prepare and execute detailed contracts, agreements, purchase or task orders
* Seek Management's input and approval of non-standard terms
* Provide leadership and direction to Account Managers, Project Managers and members of internal and external Account teams, developing client specific plans of action and ensuring quality execution of projects
* Clearly communicate strategic and tactical initiatives, ensuring all project work meets clients' expectations
* Prepare sales forecasts, lead and salesreports as required
* Provide feedback and ideas about future development
* Represent the company as a leading solution provider and marketing partner
* Prepare and sell additional product and services lines
* Minimum of 3years proven salesexperience in the trade show/exhibit industry or related
* Demonstrated capability at new customer acquisition and client retention/growth within the Company's targeted industry sectors
* Ability to conceptualize and create opportunities for growth
* Ability to effectively build and manage a sales pipeline
* Skill in handling a high volume of market research, cold calling, appointment setting, strategic networking and closing of accounts to achieve revenue goals
* Skill in managing projects, energizing teammates, building consensus and communicating strategic concepts and expectations
* Writing, verbal and presentation skills, as well as interpersonal skills
* Computer skills to successfully perform the selling, planning, and reporting responsibilities of the position
* Demonstrated skill at being pro-active, detail and goal-oriented, customer focused and responsive to multiple simultaneous occurring projects or activities
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. 3+ YEARS PROVEN SALES EXPERIENCE IN THE TRADE SHOW/EXHIBIT INDUSTRY OR RELATED.
2. DEMONSTRATED CAPABILITY AT NEW CUSTOMER ACQUISITION AND CLIENT RETENTION/GROWTH.
3. SKILL IN HANDLING A HIGH VOLUME OF MARKET RESEARCH, COLD CALLING, APPOINTMENT SETTING, STRATEGIC NETWORKING AND CLOSING OF ACCOUNTS TO ACHIEVE REVENUE GOALS.
4. SALARY REQUIREMENT