This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Toshiba America Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccount Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking is seeking an Account Executive supporting the Tucson, AZ marketplace. We focus on far more than just equipment.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
* Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
* Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation. Presenting and selling Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan.
* Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist.
* Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
* Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most client training.
* Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree and 2+ years in a sales (business to business) environment.
* Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus.
* Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
* Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
* Valid Driver's License.
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive compensation- Salary plus uncapped commissions, company supported trips and awards, incentives and promotions.
* Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
* Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(k) and more
* Award-winning training programs and customer and sales support
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email AccommodationRequest@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation..