This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE POSITION:
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential, and the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly - customer-centric.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
* Create detailed, strategic target account plans to penetrate industry leading companies
* Leverage cross-functional client and Pega resources to successfully identify and drive salescampaigns
* Penetrate new accounts and grow our existing customer base in the assigned portfolio
* Perform in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses
* Work with partners to generate Pega value propositions and selling opportunities
* Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
* Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 1 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You should be interested in making the world's leading organizations more productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise softwaresales professional driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers. At Pega, you will have the opportunity to sell into and develop new business within an assigned portfolio, consisting of large, complex and strategic Fortune 2 accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
* 3 to 8+ years of direct salesexperience with industry-specific expertise
* The ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties
* The capability to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
* The talent to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
* Knowledge of strategic business applications in CRM, Sales, Operations, or Marketing
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 5 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any othercategory protected by law.