Account Executive - Unified Communications 9/8/2016
leading provider of UC solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY My client is seeking a talented Account Executive currently selling into SMB and Enterprise businesses in greater Columbus, OH region.
Ideal candidate will be currently selling IT software or hardware solutions but will also consider someone selling business products or services (document management, HRIS, payroll, benefits, cloud SaaS) in central Ohio.
THE PORTFOLIO IS A COMPLETE LINE OF UC&C (UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS AND COLLABORATION) SOLUTIONS SUCH AS REAL-TIME AUDIO AND VIDEO CONFERENCING, VIRTUAL WHITE BOARDS, ENHANCED CALL CONTROL, CALL CONTROL, INTEGRATED VOICEMAIL / EMAIL / FAX, FIXED-MOBILE CONVERGENCE (FMC), IP TELEPHONY, UNIFIED CONTACT CENTER (UCC), AND BUSINESS PROCESS INTEGRATION (BPI)
Account Executives are supported by an experience Inside Sales team, highly certified Professional Services group, and a team of solutions experts able to engineer client solutions on all products and services.
_THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:_
* An experienced, mature and seasoned sales professional with at least 4 years of experience successfully selling IT hardware, software and professional services directly to enterprise accounts.
* Strong relationships with both SMB and Fortune 2000 companies,
* Skilled in understand client business issues and needs.
* Brag book to show consistently strong sales numbers within these accounts.
* Extremely self-motivated and driven by highly leveraged compensation plans.
* Able to leverage strong existing relationships with local OEM field sales teams of strategic suppliers such as Mitel, Cisco, and Avaya
* Able to think strategically and leverage resources.
* Able to present, communicate and sell effectively to senior level executives.