Account Executive 9/1/2016
Premises Systems, Inc.
Walled Lake, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PREMISES SYSTEMS is a unified communications integrator with an excellent track record of successful projects.
We're looking for an energetic, creative, outside account executive to generate new business with midsized (approximately 100-800 user) organizations.
To succeed, account executives must be tenacious and competitive, thoroughly qualifying prospects to find those that fit our model and therefore worth the A/E's valuable time.
We offer multiple ways for A/E's to succeed with each prospective client. A/E's can sell any combination of our solutions including: unified communications, wireless, electronic access control, cctv, paging and structured cabling solutions.
* Leverage online social media and in person networking to establish presence with C level contacts at targeted organizations.
* Network with complimentary organizations to find contacts.
* Create a personal, trust based relationship with each contact.
* Meet with prospective clients, carefully listen to their business issues and determine how we can help.
* Identify key decision makers and work closely with end user groups, committees and/or consultants involved in buying decisions.
* Collaborate with our engineers to package solutions into a final proposal.
* Present our solution to decision making groups or buyers.
* Negotiate and close deals.
* Orchestrate the entire sales process from prospect identification to after sale followup.
* Organize and manage sales activity using our CRM system.
* Complete and maintain core vendor sales certifications.
* 5 or more years of technology sales experience.
* Desire to generate new relationships.
* Strong work ethic.
* Aptitude for technology with a willingness to learn and master new technologies.
* Self-motivated, goal-oriented and resilient.
* Good relationship building skills and networking experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* B2B integrated technology systems sales experience
* Exceptional listening skills
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Base salary - not a draw
* Excellent incentive plan based on new and recurring business
* Group health and life insurance
* 401K savings plan
* Paid vacation, holidays
* Expense reimbursement
* Paid training