Account Installation Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
This position is responsible for coordinating the designated activities of the installation in regards to new business and maintenance to the existing accounts across market segments onto core systems.
* Coordinate the group set-up and membership entry functions for the implementation of all new business (51+ member groups).
* Approve sales-generated documents needed for the implementation of non-national accounts and distribute for data entry.
* Batch, log, and distribute enrollment applications for new 51+ businesses, and ensure quality review is completed by the Quality Department.
* Monitor data entry turnaround to ensure World Class Goal guidelines are met.
* Report inventory and aging data for group and membership functions.
* Coordinate the completion of designated error reports to ensure members fed to downstream systems.
* Complete group-specific audits as needed.
* Perform other related tasks as assigned by Management.
* Strong PC skills.
* Detail oriented, strong organizational and follow up skills.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Requires one to three (1-3) years of healthcare/business experience.
* Requires knowledge of health insurance product lines.
* Prefers knowledge of claims and enrollment systems.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.
High School Diploma
--Membership & Benefits