Account Manager 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a well established manufacturing firm that provides innovative and custom STANDBY POWERING SOLUTIONS through a diverse product line OF LARGE-SCALE BATTERY SYSTEMS, CHARGERS AND UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLIES (UPS). These systems are installed in power generation facilities, substations, electrical utilities, transportation systems and communications networks.
We seek an ACCOUNT MANAGER to assume a wide variety of responsibilities to design and execute marketing and sales strategies, policies and programs for company products in target markets.
This is an important, highly visible position that will be an EXCELLENT CAREER MOVE for the successful candidate.
* CREATE AND ESTABLISH SALES STRATEGIES AND BUSINESS PLANS to maximize revenues and profits in assigned target markets
* Work with sales leaders to ESTABLISH SALES PLANS, GROWTH STRATEGIES AND CHANNEL STRATEGIES, including looking toward ways to grow through partnerships and alliances on a national basis
* SUPPORT AND MANAGE ALL STAGES OF THE SALES CYCLE to meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales goals in assigned target markets
* PROVIDE WORKSHOPS FOR TRAINING SALES CHANNELS as required
* DIRECT, EVALUATE, MEASURE, AND REVIEW SALES FORECASTING activities and sales performance to goals
* Develop customer sales presentations that help in the achievement of market sales by ADDRESSING PRICING, MERCHANDISING, DISTRIBUTION, PROMOTIONS, AND LOGISTICS
* REPRESENT COMPANY AT TRADE SHOWS to promote company products and programs
* A clearly defined track record of a MINIMUM OF SIX YEARS OF SALES SUCCESS WITH AC & DC BACKUP POWER or closely related products.
* A thorough UNDERSTANDING OF POWER GENERATION, TRANSMISSION, AND DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS as used in the Utility, Oil & Gas, and industry in general.
* A BACHELOR DEGREE IN AN APPROPRIATE DISCIPLINE IS PREFERRED - equivalent experience will be considered.
* THE ABILITY TO WORK CLOSELY WITH INTERNAL AND CUSTOMER TECHNICAL STAFF as well as sales and marketing to better meet customer needs.
* Sufficient SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE to direct the efforts of internal support staff.
* EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS.
* THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL 30 - 40%.
* The EXPERIENCE, ENERGY, AND ENTHUSIASM to perform this critically important function in an outstanding manner.
IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.