This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram's "Top 40 under 40" lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee's family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Description: The primary purpose of the Account Manager position is to generate new profitable customers, to create the kind of business relationship with those customers that builds customer loyalty and maintains the customer base of the Service Center while learning the propane business.
* Responsible for aggressive prospecting and soliciting of new business as well as retaining core customers currently enjoying a relationship with Ferrellgas
* Design strategic and tactical plans to achieve monthly sales goals
* Prepares and presents sales proposals to prospective customers
* Become embedded in the community and affected industries who apply propane to their business
* Ensures customer satisfaction and safety
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 1+ years of outside sales experience
* Experience selling in the propane industry or manufacturing preferred
* Excellent computer, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
* Proven track record of sales success in an independent working environment
Ferrellgas offers competitive pay, a comprehensive cafeteria style benefits package, a wellness credit, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential.