This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
NTT Data Inc
Bala Cynwyd, PA
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Account Manager - Business Development to join our team in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
About NTT DATA Inc.
NTT DATA is a leading IT professional services provider and a regional operating unit of Japan-based NTT DATA Corporation, the 6th largest IT services provider in the world with $13 billion in revenues and over 75,000 employees across 40 countries in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, China and Asia Pacific.
NTT DATA represents the North America business, which serves clients in the US and Canada but also includes India Delivery supporting the region. Employees joining the NTT DATA North America team will join more than 21,800 other employees making a difference for their clients every day through deep industry expertise, rich customer relationships, and a global delivery model that seeks to maximize consistency and cost efficiencies across its full portfolio. Employees will benefit through expanded career opportunities, and the potential to grow your career by joining a best in breed IT service provider.
Account Manager, Strategic Staffing
The Account Manager is responsible for driving the full life-cycle sales process for the Strategic Staffing division by identifying and securing new business opportunities and managing and penetrating existing relationships. Additional duties include the following:
* Devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain IT consulting and permanent job orders from targeted client companies within the Account Manager s assigned region.
* Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities.
* Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to existing client base.
* Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business.
* Work in close conjunction with the Director of Recruiting and technical recruiting team to clearly communicate client requirements ensuring the successful identification of candidates.
* Four year college degree in a business related discipline
* 3-5 years of current and relevant sales experience within the IT staffing industry or experience selling Information Technology solutions
* Moderate understanding of IT terminology and processes
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.