This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
SUMMARY: DAT Solutions, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Beaverton, OR. The right candidate must be able to work independently within broad guidelines to fulfill DAT s vision of, Keeping Customers for Life by proactively reaching out to customer base, resolving problems, and recommending modifications of product/service lines to ensure customer satisfaction. Responsible for the development and servicing of assigned accounts to achieve the company s goals for net growth in accounts and revenue
STATUS : Full-Time, Non-Exempt
HOURS: 4:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
Scheduled 8-Hour Shift
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Retention Account Manager, working in a high-performance team environment, is responsible for assuring customer satisfaction and retention by proactively reaching out to their customer base to ensure customer s needs are being met. Handle all escalated calls and requests to cancel services by researching, overcoming objections, and resolving customer problems, recommending modifications to products and service lines. Identify unique trends and concerns in assigned territory to come up with specific strategies for retention. The following duties are to be performed in a timely manner, thereby contributing to the overall successful operation and growth of the customer accounts and DAT Solutions revenues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Represent transportation products and services; including accurate descriptions of product features and benefits, quoting current pricing, overcoming objections and retaining customers.
* Maintains quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport with decision-makers, and researching, identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations.
* Meets or exceeds account base and team retention expectations and goals
* Provides consultative sales approach to place the correct product with the customer to assure retention and revenue goals are met.
* Assures all CRM database fields are kept complete and current.
* Increases product knowledge within the territory by displaying or by conducting timely welcome and cycle calls by demonstrating product features and benefits.
* Complete the initial new customer Welcome process as outlined in the Customer Relations Policy and Procedures.
* Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by submitting ideas to Sales Supervisors and Manager for suggested product enhancements, policy or procedure changes, changing market approaches, enhancements to the sales techniques,etc. and assisting in developing and implementing agreed upon improvements.
* Attend and actively participate in regular team meetings and as requested, all company meetings to improve its products and services as well as Customer Development and New Business sales processes.
* Assists team in covering customers needs - in addition to those in their assigned account base - during the absence of members of the Customer Development staff.
* Travel on a selected basis to visit with at risk accounts. Attends trade shows as requested to manage the booth and greet customers.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative or the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Past Experience with Google Docs, drive and mail
* Sales Courses or Experience
* Customer Service Experience
* Account Management Experience
* CRM (Siebel)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school degree required, college degree preferred; plus a minimum of 3 years sales, account management or/and customer service experience, preferably in a service and needs orientated sales/customer service environment.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and policies.
* Ability to write sync and effective correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, client decision makers and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and listening skills, familiar with business-like phone and interpersonal etiquette.
* Excellent organizational skill with strong attention to detail and follow through.
* Assertive, risk-and results-orientated personality.
* Self-motivator with ability to work autonomously
* Alert, personable, well-groomed/professional appearance.
* Valid driver s license with clean MVR required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to be mobile and to use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and phones. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms and to talk and hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABOUT DAT SOLUTIONS
DAT Solutions has supported the transportation industry for over 30 years. Today, DAT Solutions operates the industry's largest freight marketplace where transportation professionals meet and transact business in the spot market. This marketplace handles 68 million freight loads and trucks per year. In addition, DAT Solutions acts as a resource for transportation information and trends with its freight rate and analytical products.
* DAT Solutions Extended Network, the industry's largest freight marketplace
* High quality industry information analytics
* World-class staff devoted to developing and supporting our services and customers
* The network offers 68 million freight loads and truck per year
* DAT Solutions sets the industry standard for load boards, with unprecedented speed, efficiency and usability
For more information about DAT Solutions, visit www.DAT.com
DAT Solutions offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.