Account Manager Biomedical and Materials
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY To strengthen our Carl Zeiss Microscopy Team, we are seeking an
ACCOUNT MANAGER BIOMEDICAL AND MATERIALS
* Selling and support of Zeiss instrumentation and related components in the Academic BioSciences and Academic Materials markets.
* Monthly forecast submissions via Oracle CRM per the defined timetable.
* Organization of and participation in regional workshops and seminars within defined territory.
* Perform presentations of Zeiss products at demonstrations, meetings, seminars, and workshops using professional presentation tools.
* Responsible for proper management of demo equipment, including proper documentation of loaned equipment and proper completion of annual cycle counts.
* Answering questions, resolving problems, providing application advice via phone, fax, email, or on-site visits.
* Providing advice on equipment, methods, applications and techniques.
* Providing training and resolving application issues with user(s).
* Providing the necessary and promised technical training as required.
* Bachelor degree or higher in biological science or bio-engineering preferred from an accredited college or university.
* Working knowledge of high-end microscopy, including laser scanning microscopy, imaging techniques beyond simple image capture and manipulation.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, and strong presentation skills required.
* Prior experience in technical sales and managing a field coverage area for technical sales or product support.
* Willingness and ability to travel domestically and overseas up to 30%.
* Lifting of equipment crates required; up to 75 lbs.
* Must possess driving record in good standing, a valid U.S. driver license, and be able to drive a company provided car/van.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss, Inc.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.