Account Manager - Building Materials 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BP SalesStaffing, Inc. is an executive search firm that specializes in placing sales to executive level professionals within the building products/construction materials industry on a national basis
Our client is an established national exterior building materials manufacture. This position will involve account management and training pro desk sales representatives and store personnel in strategic building materials retail stores. The company's strong presence in the market requires someone capable of selling a value added product. The territory is the Northwestern US. Ideal location would be Seattle, Washington.
* BS/BA Degree strongly preferred
* Ideally 1-3 years of experience in the Building Materials/Construction industry
* Minimum of 2years selling to large retail DIY channel stores like Home Depot, Menards and Lowes preferred
* Regional travel is required and experience covering a large territory is a plus
* Strong experience with MS-Office, MS-PWPT, and CRM systems
The company has a very strong track record of retention and internal promotions and is looking for a person interested in advancement. This person will be promoting a strong brand in the market and educating existing accounts however, they should also be comfortable cold calling to gain new business.
The compensation package includes a 50-65K+ salary (depending on experience) plus bonus (up to 25% of base) and a company car, laptop, cell, benefits.