Account Manager, Clinical Solutions - West
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Harris Computer Systems
Baton Rouge, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Do you want to be part of a vibrant growing business, helping improve patient care, with a compensation plan that rewards your success*
The Account Manager, Clinical Solutions West will specialize in managing existing healthcare accounts throughout the eastern half of the US.
Initial account management responsibility will include QuadraMed's QCPR electronic medical record software, Acuity Plus patient acuity-based staffing software and TeamNotes clinical documentation software, and any other customers as assigned. This position will include working with Sales Executives on major expansion sales to the existing client base. There are significant market opportunities for new sales and we need Account Managers to ensure that our existing clients are satisfied, using current versions of our software and understand the value our solutions deliver to their hospitals.
The Account Manager will direct and develop client relations promoting growth and customer satisfaction through a high level of quality service and system adoption. A natural byproduct of this responsibility will be to ensure successful deployment of products and resolution to escalated issues. Critical to success in this role will be the ability to foster strong relationships both within the customer base and internal to the Harris QuadraMed organization. The Account Manager will be measured on customer satisfaction and development of reference sites for new sales opportunities. As the client advocate representing customer needs across departments within the organization, this individual will coordinate highly complex problem resolution on system application issues and clinical workflow requirements.
* Secure solid executive relationship between Harris QuadraMed and Customer (hospital executive teams)
* Manage customer relationship; presale through post live
* Manage and facilitate the sales process and discussion of miscellaneous projects and add-on business, from identification of opportunity through generation/approval of quotes. Work with client to assist in the transition to project teams and participate in communications regarding scheduling of deliverables and adoption of end solution
* Coordinate escalated project or support issues to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction
* Work with client to ensure system is kept up to date with current releases; present benefits and details of each release, obtain and process orders for any required services or third party products
* Develop relationships at various levels of the client organization and stay up to date on any projects or initiatives
* Responsible for assisting with accounts receivable collections
* Identify any opportunities for additional products, services or use expansions in the health system; bring in partner Sales Executive to drive large sales opportunities and work collaboratively with Sales Executive and hospital teams to expand the Harris footprint.
* Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the work week on average.
* Experience effectively utilizing an on-line CRM system.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent story telling ability. Excellent listener.
* Experience delivering compelling and memorable presentations to executives, supervisors and end users.
* Professional appearance and presentation.
* Understanding of project management and implementation process for a software solution
* 3+ years of successful account management experience with Hospitals or IDN s within an assigned geographic territory
* 3+ years of experience with clinical Healthcare software and processes.
* Demonstrated successful sales experience utilizing a sales process, such as Miller Heiman, Challenger Sales, Consultative selling, etc.
* Documented experience meeting or overachieving account targets
* Networked through industry trade associations to advance knowledge, such as HIMSS
* Understanding of the economic and regulatory drivers for a healthcare organization
* Proficient with more than one software product line or major module.
* Savvy in MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other various software applications used as required.
Experience as a clinician is not required but is desired.
Bachelor s degree strongly preferred; MBA a plus.
Microsoft Dynamics experience
Clinical Software Implementation project experience
QuadraMed is a leading provider of award-winning healthcare software and services that improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of patient care. Founded in 1993, QuadraMed provides proven, flexible solutions that help make our clients successful by streamlining processes, increasing productivity, and driving positive clinical outcomes. Behind the company's products and services is a staff of professionals who support clients at more than 1,200 healthcare provider facilities.
QuadraMed is a division of Harris Computer (www.harriscomputer.com), a member of the Constellation Software group of companies.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.