Account Manager - Commercial Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONReporting directly to an Operations Platform Leader, this candidate works independently performing a wide range of vendor and customer support duties utilizing ECF'S lease accounting systems, reports environment and other available systems and tools. This candidate will work with the sales team and ECF support groups to ensure the timely and accurate establishment of new customer accounts.
* Possess book and funding authority.
* Possess the authority to accept the specific title of an individual signing the finance documents.
* Monitor fax queue, platform folders and web WTBD filter for new application submittals to ensure service level commitment is met
* Review applications for completeness and basic requirements
* Work with appropriate party to obtain missing or illegible information
* In a timely manner accurately enter applications into IFS for review and tracking (secondary to CPs)
* Work with SAM to ensure any unique requests are addressed and approved as part of the credit approval process
* Utilize reports to monitor flow and ensure no duplication
* Communicate application decision to RM or vendor
* Prepare documents based on application approval, vendor and program requirements in a manner that is consistent with ECF'S policy, guidelines and procedures were applicable
* Follow up with end user customer or vendor for completed contract documents
* Review third party documents to ensure they are approved versions
* Work with legal team to outline any changes to standard approved documents
* Review completed contract documents for accuracy and compliance with ECF policies
* Prepare applications for booking and funding in IFS within ECF'S policy, procedures and guidelines
* Successfully obtain verbal verification when applicable
* Provide call center and cross platform support
* Participate in the vendor program early and often risk approval review
* Participate in the vendor program review by the process owner team
* Co lead new vendor program role out with sales team
* Participate in 90 day assessment post program launch for all new vendor programs
* This position will be placed in Redmond, WA - Seattle area.
Minimum Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
* 3+ years experience; BS preferred or equivalent experience
* Works independently on complex transactions
* Follows established guidelines, procedures and policy to next level of authority for review
* Provide technical and soft skill guidance to junior team members
* Must be flexible for a work schedule of Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm or 10am - 7pm
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.