Account Manager - Demand Generation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado is a fast-growing digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing automation and CRM, content marketing and sales enablement. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement of our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment, and we've filled our building with smart, passionate marketers who are building a new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation and measurable results guide the way.
You are a key member of the Client Services team and work collaboratively as a trusted advisor with your stakeholders to drive the desired outcomes for each account objective. You are a gifted facilitator who is able to encourage excellence across all practice areas - making sure that we all work like a finely tuned rock band. You are able to balance your client manager brain with your marketing strategy brain to develop/manage fully integrated programs that deliver amazing results. If you're excited about designing, implementing and measuring innovative, award-winning programs that drive revenue - We Need to Talk!
HOW YOU MIGHT SPEND YOUR DAY:
* Skillfully and elegantly building strong relationships with your client stakeholders
* Working side-by-side with clients to quickly understand their revenue situation, uncover actionable insights and connect the dots that form a winning, modern marketing strategy
* Consulting with your practice areas and leading the creation of strategic blueprints that will guide how ID executes
* Defining solution architecture, campaigns and content that will drive revenue
* Monitoring, measuring, and tracking campaigns and programs for responsiveness/effectiveness
* Evaluating results in a way that delivers business insights, and identifies opportunities, patterns and gaps
* Managing client expectations around project schedules, deliverables and overall program strategy
* Establishing test plans that enable rapid learning and program optimization
* Cutting loose with a joke or doling out chocolate to break up an intense day
* Working with your team to absolutely delight your clients so that they tell everyone how awesome we are!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
* An undergraduate degree in business, integrated communications, marketing or closely related discipline
* At least 3years of experience working in a highly interactive, technology-driven marketing agency - B2B emphasis
* A rich portfolio that demonstrates your work across many industries, products, services and audiences
* Proven experience creating ROI-driven marketing program strategy, and you prove it with your hands-on experience with marketing automation - Marketo or Eloqua, Google Toolsets and CRM
* Demonstrated strength in designing and executing integrated demand generation campaigns that engage, nurture and qualify highly targeted audiences and personas
* Proficiency working in a client facing role with responsibility for program execution and budget management.
* A crazy passion for modern marketing - you can't get enough of the trends, technology, and emerging best practices
* A gift for collaborating to create impossible-to-ignore content that speaks directly to buyer personas rational needs and emotional drivers
* The ability to get this far in our bullet-heavy document and not need a double espresso!
WORKING AT ID IS PRETTY GREAT IF YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF:
* A clear purpose and mission: we transform the way companies grow - and transform ourselves in the process
* You love learning: ID is a fantastic place to learn and practice real world modern marketing skills
* You want to be inspired by your co-workers: ID is filled with smart, talented people who know how to have fun while doing consequential things
* You like being trusted: we treat you like a grownup (i.e. largely self-directed, autonomous)
* You expect to be compensated fairly and recognized for your hard work: we pay people fairly and then we recognize people with bonuses and career opportunities when they kill it
* Benefits matter to you: health, vision, dental, 401k, 3 weeks paid off per year (to start), flexible work schedules, and telecommuting options
* You want to work in a fast-paced, growing company: we're a technology-powered agency on the fast track to becoming a world class leader in our field- we love and need digital experts
* Culture matters to you: we have values and genuinely work to embody them every day. We're not perfect, but we're authentic, open, honest and we genuinely care.