Account Manager - Direct Hire - up to $120k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for an Account Manager who has extensive experience in the semiconductor, food/beverage/dairy, and power generation. As an Account Manager you are the primary customer interface, who will be responsible for providing a variety of service, solution, support and information in a responsive manner. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining your customer's trust, confidence and long-term business.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Develop significant revenue and drive growth by executives on key strategic sales initiatives including new products, services and customer solutions to meet clients needs
- Establish relationships with key decision makers and influencers, including c-level executives, within the customer base and develop a strong working knowledge of their process, applications, and business model
- Develop and maintain territory and account plans aligned with company's strategic plan
- Prepare and deliver technical (application and product) presentations to audiences that consist of executives and engineers
- Able to create and demonstrate a competitive distinction by identifying and implementing value and cost-savings initiatives designed to lower total cost of ownership
- Maximize face-to-face time with key customers
- Actively track all sales related activities such as: appointments, opportunities, contacts, and other key sales initiatives in a CRM system
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Related Sales Experience
- Experience in the technical industry
- Mastery of common sense selling process
- Proficient in applicable software programs (MS Office and CRM)
- Proficient use of iPads, smart phones and other device as applicable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering or Technology strongly preferred
We offer extensive training programs for the first six months, competitive salary and bonuses to meet the needs of employees and ensure of their success with the company. If you feel you are a dynamic Account Manager ready to make a big impact with this growing organization, this position is the one for you! Submit your resume today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.