This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Elk Grove Village, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Pro Staff is currently seeking an Account Management/Sales Professional for a direct hire opportunity located in Elk Grove Village! Ideal candidates will have a bachelor s degree in business and experience in outside sales or account management.
Typical job duties will include but are not limited to:
* Planning and participating in direct sale contacts with existing customers
* Conducting sales calls or in person meetings with prospective customers
* Developing and presenting special marketing or pricing programs for customers
* Generating quotes and following profit guidelines
* Working closely with engineering and development teams
This position will require the individual to frequently travel to different customer locations in Ohio, Indiana, and Alabama.
Specific requirements include;
* A bachelor s degree or 2-3 years of experience in business sales, material control, or purchasing
* Excellent communication and math skills
* Ability to lift 50 pounds independently
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.