Account Manager - Employee Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs an Account Manager you will:
* Manage the day-to-day activities of a book of business and have direct impact on the retention and growth efforts of this business.
* Actively participate in relationship development, renewal strategies, and wellness coordination.
* Continually evaluate effectiveness of account management efforts and make recommendations to management so that we continually provide exceptional service to clients & to ensure client satisfaction.
He/She should have:
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred or equivalent experience
* 3 - 5years of prior account management experience with a health and welfare carrier or broker is required
* Appropriate Resident Life and regional offices in New York City; Melville, New York; Wayne, Pennsylvania; Bethesda, Maryland; and Orlando, Florida.
_CORPORATE SYNERGIES OFFERS AN EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS PACKAGE, INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, PRESCRIPTION, 401K, FSA, STD, LTD, AND PAID-TIME-OFF. WE OFFER A BASE SALARY AND BONUS PLAN. EOE M/F/D/V_
_IF YOU SEEK A HIGH-IMPACT CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, WITH A COMPANY THAT WILL REWARD YOU BASED ON YOUR RESULTS, WE WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU. _