Account Manager - Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
New York, NY
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in 200 plus countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor combines focusIed, hands-on industry experience with global breadth to help companies deal with today s challenges and prepare for tomorrow s opportunities. We offer deep industry-specific applications and suites that are engineered for speed and use groundbreaking technology to deliver a rich user experience. Our applications also feature flexible deployment options that allow customers to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premise, or both.
POSITION: Account Executive - Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
This position is for an account manager responsible for selling our EAM solutions into an assigned vertical. This sales executive is responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. Responsibilities include identifying prospects, managing of assigned accounts, and understanding customers business issues. . Requires travel.
* Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to new and existing customers
* Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospects needs at each of those levels
* Designing / implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing
* Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
* Conducting business in a profitable and ethical manner
* Work with Development, Product Management, Consulting Services, and Support groups to coordinate details for servicing the overall customer relationship.
* Attend to Industry Trade shows and relevant events to engage with prospects and other Industry key players
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* BS/BA in business or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
* Prior sales experience representing EAM solutions and/or selling into relevant territory verticals
* Prior sales experience selling on-premise, cloud SaaS and premise-to-cloud conversions opportunities
* Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the industry selling complex solutions to enterprise accounts
* Strong experience selling enterprise deals at CxO level
* Proven track record of targeting and closing new accounts and overachieving targets
* Must have excellent communication skills. English mandatory. Other languages might be a valuable differentiator.
* Demonstrates a mastery of the technical and functional business expertise for the EAM market space. Demonstrate keen ability to map out complex processes and effectively demonstrate the critical value of our solutions. Should have regular participation in company and industry events
* Highly motivated leader, responsible for building winning service and support teams. Focused on developing customer reference sites by combining excellence in client relationships and technical support. Experienced with closing new business opportunities with customer executive and day-to-day staff. Able to quickly grow key trusting relationships with customers/ prospects.
* Should be able to adapt message, style and language to changing audiences can communicate across technical domains, demonstrate broad financial services business proficiency, and supporting executive C-level interactions.
* Cultivates relationships with teammates across departmental groups to help with product/ sales/ implementation strategies and to promote an increase in product knowledge.
* Experienced with the entire sales life cycle with active ownership of the response to RFI/RFPs. Responsible for providing sample project plans, ROI analysis, and statements of work/scope.
* Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to analyze and deliver customer proposals.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
* Willingness to travel over 50% of the time
* General office environment. Considerable stress may occur at times, especially during month and quarter end. No special physical demands required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military service obligation or veteran status, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.