Account Manager / Facility Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
Boston, MA, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
A leader in Facilities Services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at http://cwservices.com.
Responsible for the day to day tactical coordination and monitoring of all operational and maintenance activities for building(s) systems and equipment through established processes and programs set forth by the account. This includes but is not limited to: chillers, cooling towers, fans, boilers, pumps, heat exchangers, ancillary support equipment, water treatment, controls, UPS, PDUs, emergency generators, life safety systems and BMS/EMS.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. Management also reserves the right to change or modify this position description from time to time to meet the needs of the site and/or building(s).
* Provide Billing Accuracy/Timeliness/Financial Management of the Account.
* Provide a monthly reports
* Provide Effective Communication to Customer
* Provide Quarterly JRC - Review of the Account with customer
* Provide Quarterly JRR - Review of the Account Safety with DTZ.
* Provide Budget Management.
* Provide Project Summaries
* Provide Incident Summaries
* Provide Operational equipment recommendations.
* Manage and direct CUP operations based on coordination customer.
* Manage and direct the Technical Operations Manager.
* Oversee the Safety and Training for the Account
* Communicates out all priority incidents per policy and procedures set forth.
* Completes incident report follow ups and lessons learned for both DTZ and client as required for all high priority incidents within the CMMS.
* Conduct building safety tours and reports deficiencies for corrective action as needed.
* Maintain a professional, safe and clean environment.
* Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Safety and Security
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience)
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or 5-10 years field experience
* Strong Microsoft Office training and expertise
* Experience in a Leadership role at account level
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.